Tameo Kits is a small artisan company, highly specialised in the manufacturing of exclusive models on a 1:43 scale, which are made completely out of metal.
Since 1983, we have been manufacturing and marketing reproduction kits of the various Formula 1 single-seater models, which have participated in every racing circuit world-wide. Our aim has always been to manufacture our models in a way that combines reproduction precision and user-friendliness for the assembly procedure. Over the years, this philosophy has allowed us to become the market leader in the field of producing model kits of metal racing cars on a 1:43 scale.
All the operations relating to the planning, design, prototypes manufacturing, casting, production of the equipment for the preparation of the transfer decals and photoengraving are carried out within the company. The step-by-step, strict quality controls of the full production operation allows us to maintain the highest quality at every stage of production.
The use of the most modern and advanced computerised technologies, together with the high craftsmanship of our personnel, allows us the advantage of being able to offer to all our collectors, models that are always in accordance with the high quality standards required by a market that is in continuous evolution.
All our products are sold directly to our distributors (specialised shops) without passing through a third party (wholesalers, etc.). We export 80% of our production world-wide, whilst the remaining 20% is sold to the Italian market.
Apart from being responsible for orders, our commercial department is also responsible for after-sales assistance, therefore ensuring an efficient supply of spare parts for our distributors.